Wednesday, August 11, 2004

We're Here!

I am Sandy Hausler, your friendly neighborhood special education law blogger. To the best of my knowledge, the FAPE Page is the only blog dedicated to special education law (at least so far). I will try to keep my readers up to date on what is going on in this field . Obviously, you can be of great help to me by alerting me to new cases that come down. So feel free to e-mail me at shausler@gmail.com.

I am a New York lawyer and associated with the law firm of Cox Padmore Skolnik & Shakarchy LLP. I have a general civil and appellate litigation practice and am a new practitioner in the field of special education law. If I can be of any help to any one, feel free to give a holler.

I have another blog called Second Opinions, which deals with the decisions of the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit. Feel free to visit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home